Nothing happens when key is turned. Turbo conversion

When i turn the key to start it nothing happens. Radio and clock dims so its drawing power.no relay clicks either

Battery has just come off charge and is at 12v im also getting a constant 12v to the starter.

Starter was working a1 before it was removed. Changed the efi relay and purple relay to no avail. Any help greatly appriciated

Okay so, trigger wire isnt getting 12v.

I have continuity between the trigger plug and the wire in the fusebox as shown (black and red)

post-12017-0-12584200-1491747955_thumb.j

Altgough i have not got contunuity between the fusebox wire and the black and red wire on the 12p plug on the ecu as shown

post-12017-0-21971700-1491748076_thumb.j

I also tested behind the wing and no continuity between it and the fusebox however i get a short beep on the wire next to it ? Sounds to me as if theres a loose connection in the fusebox maybe ??

post-12017-0-12584200-1491747955_thumb.j

post-12017-0-21971700-1491748076_thumb.j

Make sure you have plugged it in. The connectors 3 of them. Go thru bulkhead in the loom trace back to under the dash behind glove box. The smallest one contains the igniter trigger.. seen this left unplugged before on conversions.

Make sure you have plugged it in. The connectors 3 of them. Go thru bulkhead in the loom trace back to under the dash behind glove box. The smallest one contains the igniter trigger.. seen this left unplugged before on conversions.

Will have a look didnt see anything major. If not ill run a "standalone" trigger wire from the key barrel direct to the starter. That way i can put a killswitch in nice and easy.

I presume this method would need an inline fuse ?