Want some opinions guys!

What are some things i can do to to get the most outta my engine, cuz i wanna turbo it. Its a standard 1300cc 16 val, an automatic. Where should i start? what parts should i install first? can i bore the engine out to a 1500cc safely? then port and polish? Need some pointers...plz! will post pix soon!

if u do a search man u will find all the answers your lookin for.

for a conversion u'll need pretty much the whole block from a glanza or gt plus associated ancillaries, im plannin this conversion so i'll know more when im doin it.

boring the engine to 1.5, i asked this when i joined and the answer is dont bother, there is a 1.5 engine available from the Paseo that drops straight in, for more info on this conversion see Joz's n/a thread, and on the turboing of these engines see Riko's Cynos thread.

Porting and polishing would do no harm at all.

Phil.

turboing the existing block isnt really a great idea.

in theory yes some of the 4efe internals and gear box will take up to 200bhp, but u just never know. whereas with a 4efte conversion u have that factory-designed peace of mind!

no doubt if rick sees this he'll tell me to shut up, but this is how Jay explained it to me.

in theory yes u can turbo your existing block, but it could very well blow up in your face.

Phil.

Oh ok thanx a bunch u guys was really pondering on the idea but u guys saved me some trouble. I guess it'll deffinately make a lot more sense to put in the 4efte than waste money tryin to turbo this one an have it flop! so in the meantime i'll jus make her sexy then worry about the power upgrades later. Thanx again uz guys!

Welcome to UKSC :(

You can get 100bhp from the engine you got in there now if you put about £350 into it :p

Depends on the condition of the engine etc