What are people's opinions on Wolfrace wheels?

Are they cheap because they're shit or what?

I want to get BSA Enforcers (white), but for £60 less I liked the look of these (crap picture, just quickly looked for it on google): wolfracetriad.jpg

I like the shape/style of them, just the name that puts me off, I've heard people say wolfrace are shit but I've also heard people say there's nothing wrong with them...

I haven't got much money at the moment, BUT, I could buy these, WITH tyres for £255.

So - are Wolfrace a load of crap or are they alright?

If they're crap I'm just going to wait and save up some more money.

Well... this is the picture off autotrader, and my Starlet still looks the same as this:

autotraderms6.jpg

as you can see, it seriously needs new wheels. (and bump strips removed :p )

I just saw these on ebay, exactly the same style but made by BSA

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-BSA-chrome-multif...1QQcmdZViewItem

I think I might go for them

or maybe not, they're miles away :D

TSW's are a no go mate.

TSW = ?

feel stupid now :p

And I'm not really a fan of SR Speedlines, I don't hate them or anything, I just don't really like them either. (If given some I wouldn't turn them down, but at the same time I wouldn't actually buy some).

Well I've still got two months to go until I'll actually be driving the car myself, and I'm still learning at the moment so there's no rush to buy some, since there's a big chance of them getting curbed at this point anyway. I think I'll just wait and save some more money, and buy some Rotas. But then again I've seen bad things said about Rotas on here...

its your car man, nothin wrong with rotas they make excellent replicas of some of the best jdm wheels made, at affordable price's. but i gotta agree the sr speedlines do suit the starlet na really well! go small and just drop it! makes a massive diffrence to the apperence of the car imo.