Anyone good at photoshop?

Im debating what colour to have the center of my wheels.. Tucka has the same wheels as me and has had them both blue and gold which both look nice, the blue especially as its not everyday you see blue wheels that suit the car their on, but I dont want to copy him with the colour choice, so ive thought about having white centers.

Could anyone photoshop me the center of my wheels so there the colour of the car.

Heres Tuckas:

P1010253.jpg

Heres Mine:

P1010170.jpg

Regards

Rob :p

tuckas is a custom blue will be hard to match

just get a photoshop done of all the colours you like and see which one suits the car best..At the end of the day you have so many colours,textures and finish's you can choose from

tuckas is a custom blue will be hard to match

just get a photoshop done of all the colours you like and see which one suits the car best..At the end of the day you have so many colours,textures and finish's you can choose from

Thats what im asking for mate, afew pictures of different coloured center wheels, starting with white, then maybe lime green ;) lol.

Thats what im asking for mate, afew pictures of different coloured center wheels, starting with white, then maybe lime green ;) lol.

lol yeah im just a bit mental some times with my colour choices but im into the hardcore jap styling! and lime green wheels would look mental! and cool! but its like marmite lol

also if ya come down on thurs i can get one of my mates to mix ya up a few cool colours and bring them down in tester pots for ya! if ya give 3 colours you mite like then i can get him to moddify them a lil, if ya know what i mean lol