I have a glanza v and the tops of the lens on both head lights are sorta ruff?? they look as if they have been rubbed a bit with fine sand paper. any ideas if theres anything on the market to get these looking like new again?? any help is much appreciated, cheers guys starlybruiser ;)

i may well never lok like new again but maybe try sum very fine wet and dry sand paper and give it a savage sanding with this and then use sum light abrasive polish like autoglym paint renovator..... it mite help.....

Sounds like they had headlight brows on them to me. but do what ^^^ said and they should be ok aftter a lot of scrubbing.

Bourkey

Or it could an Excuse to put brows on her ;) haha i think i will try the rubbing, if no joy then i will go for the brows. cheers for the advise guys starlybruiser ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hi there. i would recomend maguires plastix.its great on light scuffs and discoloring on lenses. rub down the affected area with some 1000 grit paper, if its not working, start with a 320 grit, then work your way up 320 - 500 - 800 - 1000 overlapping the area each time. then the plastix should polish it up a treat.

it will take alot of elbow grease to polish it up, but it will be worth it. alternativly you could use a machine polisher... IF your carefull.

HTH ;)