central locking kit

i am sick of not aving electric locking.

hate keep checking if my mates have locked there doors n that.

which kit would you recomend to get for central locking i am looking on ebay and theres 1s going for like 20 quid but was thinking will these be any good or just cheapy crappy 1s?

cheeers

I'd Listen to Si mate. That pee'd me of knowing the car didn't have central locking. Also ma mates would be like has your car really not got central locking and have a little giggle at me!

I just got an alarm Fitted and the guy quoted me £45 or so per door inlcuding fitting (pumps supplied by him) Also a year unlimited warranty. My alarm and the central locking came to £205. (its a shitty toad alarm but its better than nothing and moneys tight because of doing the whole Glanza Facelift)

Also i've been told its not an easy job you got to put the pumps in the right position, screw them into the door... etc... and the cheap ones of eBay won't last and will probly be really cheap quality. Go for the Full alarm thingy mate or if not go to a propa car shop. Save yaself time money and effort ;)

dude i got an elec locking kit off ebay for 50 euro for a 5 door version and it works perfectly mate.

just one elec lock has given up but thats due to the way i fitted it (rubs off the door frame and burnt out the motor quicker).