Oxygen O2 Lambda Sensor

1.how to check my lambda sensor is working or not,

2.what will cause any symptoms? 

3.4EFTE GT or Glanza and 4EFE all lambda sensors are same or?

4. also i need to buy a good durable lambda sensor for my starlet gt 4efte from online sites,

have you guys tried online sensors? can you recommend me a good trusted one with a link?  Thanks

You can check whether the sensor is working by measuring the voltage output from the sensor. Most will output 0.45v @ Lambda 1. Below Lambda 1 it’ll read >0.45 or above it’ll read <0.45. On idle warmed up it should be near 0.45.

If it’s not working, you won’t notice a massive difference, WOT is open loop anyway so it’ll only effect your idle and cruise fuelling. 

The 4efte ones are a very basic single wire sensor, the 4efe is a 4 wire, both however are narrowband. 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:28 PM, maerijn said:

I would only replace it with an OEM Toyota or Bosch sensor

Alternatively you could try cleaning your sensor

On 10/8/2019 at 4:38 PM, RobSR said:

You can check whether the sensor is working by measuring the voltage output from the sensor. Most will output 0.45v @ Lambda 1. Below Lambda 1 it’ll read >0.45 or above it’ll read <0.45. On idle warmed up it should be near 0.45.

If it’s not working, you won’t notice a massive difference, WOT is open loop anyway so it’ll only effect your idle and cruise fuelling. 

The 4efte ones are a very basic single wire sensor, the 4efe is a 4 wire, both however are narrowband. 

thanks, what about ebay ones