Idle problem

Hi 

Stopping at a st of traffic lights today then my glanza decided to start to idle rough. Low idling as though it wants too stall then trying to pull away struggling to rev up but if I put the car on low boost then the car revs up fine but still idle is rough low idle. I have given the idle control valve a clean but still the same. Disconnected the battery for a bit checked all spark plugs and leads they all look good then took car out everything was fine up until I reversed the car on the drive and it's back idling rough. The glanza is automatic and if I stick it in D or R then it idling low and rough but when in park it idles fine.🙁

6 hours ago, Sam44 said:

Probly a spark plug breaking down or lead. Remove them and check

Ive bought new plugs still same. Cleaned idle control valve again no joy. Pulled the plug out of the TPS and went for a drive idling normally but lacks power might be because automatic I'm not sure. The auto is a 4 pin TPS. I'm guessing really but decided to order a new one.from toyota,,,only £213 lol