EP91 Rear Shocks compatible with EP95?

Good day, 

As the title suggests I'm trying to see if my ep95 can take ep91 socks, or rather what are my options for replacements. 

Some context:

I recently bought this as my first car off a guy, and have been having a rough time getting it to a decent state. Where I live there are tons of ep91s but less than 10 ep95s. As a result some parts are hard to come by unless I go the route of importing, but that has it's own problems of high import costs, almost doubling the initial price. I need to change all 4 of the shocks. I know the front shock are the same between the 2 an 4wd but the rear shocks arent sold here.

So could I use ep91 shocks? Would I need to modify them to fit? Do you guys have any other suggestions? 

Thanks in advance for any help.

12 minutes ago, TrisK said:

If i remember right, they are a bit longer.

so with ep91 shocks the back will sit quite high.

Crud. How much higher might we be talking? Can it be cut down or would that be unwise/not worth the trouble?

Also, if I were looking to order in some rear shocks for the ep95. Where would be the best place to look? I am not looking for drag spec or anything fancy. I just use this as point-A to point-B type car.