Alans Ep91 Granny Wagon!

What wheels are them bronze ones?!?!?

Im tempted :)

I would go for the white ones mate :)

Those 4 wheels are all from Icetronix here in dublin (icetronix.com)

no prices on the web, you will have to ring them! :lol:

Just looking throught looks like good idea with relocating the filter was it much affort + your 'nass car' style intake pipe ;)

Also I've got the same steering lock as you :p

Just looking throught looks like good idea with relocating the filter was it much affort + your 'nass car' style intake pipe :D

Also I've got the same steering lock as you :)

Hey thanks man! no not too much effort! once you remove all the old airbox crap you have loads of room to

play with. all it is is a 3" pipe, universal filter and a 3" to 2" silicone pipe! it sounds great giving it socks! ;)

the little air feed takes air from behind/underneath LH side of bumper. Thinkin of relocating battery into

the boot, i dunno yet? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update, got backbox done in welding class! very proud of myself! having problems with memory card reader at moment so pics will follow soon. its a 3.5" Savage universal box that i got from a guy in my course! doin a double take on de-cat at moment, its very loud with just the backbox done but i am still bein advised to do it so we shall see! might make a full exhaust tho because the starlet has one of the simplest exhausts i have ever seen!! it sounds sweet, that lovely deep grumble at idle and crazy roar with the go pedal! there is a 'silencer' with it, but it just gives it a higher pitched scream, almost like a type R on acid VTEC! im a bit hyper at mo, kinda locked out of my face as i type! ha!

• 2 weeks later...

Just some pics! Got my backbox done as per last post, also got a front lip off a golf, and a smaller front reg.

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

Front bumper still needs some work, doin all of it together, soothin, meshin paintin etc. hopefully within 2 or 3 weeks! might get a little extra splitter at bottom that sticks out, like a racer one? happy with this at mo tho!

Gilliano i will be sorting alloys soon, they are very expensive over here in ireland tho, cheapest is like 500 euro for a set of 15's wit tires! :angry:

Nic sorry dude those rubstrips came off months ago, went straight in the bin!! sorry man!! :(

Just for anybody interested in a 4E-FE engine, i am currently in possesion of a 1996 4E-FE engine with 75K on it, i am undecided as wether to rebuild it, it is burning oil so replacement piston rings, head gasket and valve stem oil seals are required. i dunno wether to build it up and sell it as a reconditioned unit (it is being stripped to pieces, cleaned and rebuilt totally) or to sell it for parts. i was going to polish the rocker cover and port/polish the head for my own car..... anybody interested in a full engine or bits pm me. :angry:

• 1 month later...