Alans Ep91 Granny Wagon!

Just gonna post some pics of my car. had the car over a year n a half so some pics are quite old!! :D

Only started doing stuff to it recently so we will see how it goes!! And just my luck that it got broken into bout 3 weeks ago... :p the little theiving c*nts took everything radio, cds, condoms, anything that was there, even my toolbox!!!! the one night i left it in there!! argghhh! :p:p:p

Hey guys sorry was bout to post pics last night when i got called away! :) Sorry!!! :p

DSC00372.jpg

Bout a week after i bout it, grill already cut out! Clear Front indicators and cut out mid

section of bumper!

DSC00556.jpg

How she is now, not much done, fixing up front bumper new reg etc! getting

wheels very very soon hopefully!!

more to follow soon.

DSC00544.jpg

Here are some pics from when they broke in bout 3 weeks ago....c*nts :)

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

Has cost me over 300 euro getting everything sorted.

Sony headunit, oakley sunglasses, cds everything! even bent my steering

wheel. had to get a new one!! :p:p

Engine bay looks very tidy, glad to see I'm not the only one with a steelie-wearing granny mobile :)

I need some alloys too. :p

I noticed you have a front strut brace, do you have a rear one too?

How did it affect the handling? (I'm waiting for my front brace to be delivered atm, going to buy a rear one in the near future).

Engine bay looks very tidy, glad to see I'm not the only one with a steelie-wearing granny mobile :)

I need some alloys too. :p

I noticed you have a front strut brace, do you have a rear one too?

How did it affect the handling? (I'm waiting for my front brace to be delivered atm, going to buy a rear one in the near future).

No i dont have a rear one yet, waiting to get rear anti roll bar first! I noticed the handling is a little tighter, front is more responsive definatly, though not a HUGE diff like lowering or fitting huge arb's but good enough!! money well spent i say! :p

Front will look much better with a lip moulded in :)

I made a one off front bumper but never got round to fitting it as I bought a Glanza front end..would of loved to seen what it looked like :p

What wheels you getting? :p

Front will look much better with a lip moulded in :p

I made a one off front bumper but never got round to fitting it as I bought a Glanza front end..would of loved to seen what it looked like :p

What wheels you getting? ;)

I found some wheels in halfrauds. 499 euro with tyres but only like 250 without. i work at a bmw garage so i can get better performance tyres for less and have them fitted and balanced for free!

These ones or very similar BK's

DSC00151.jpg

I've picked them Halfrauds ones up before. They weight about three times the weight of what mine weigh.

As for the wheels I like the white or the bronze ones. They both look yummy!!!!!

Bourkey