Recently started reviving a Glanza I've had sat around for over three years... I'll be updating this regularly with old and new pictures and doing a write up as I go along... 

1AO Sunroof model Glanza... No original paperwork so no idea when it was imported...

Fitted with what i believe are the original recaro LX-C(?) seats and front door cards. 

No rears unfortunately so if anybody has access to some give me a shout. 

Genuine starlet rear strut brace with all plastics still in good nick 

TRD gear knob and gaitor in also surprisingly good nick. 

*MPH clocks of some sort with genuine TRD carbon effect surround and blue dials (yes the coolant one flickers on and off its bloody annoying but I'll live with it for now) 

*Carving Stark 1 wheels made by Work which its sitting on currently.

Absolute bargain on eBay.. Not sure how many of these sets are in country but not many at all... Be very interested to know if anybody has seen a set.

Got in touch with a dude in NYC as well who's traced the original backing of the Stark logo and got it saved digitally as a file so before refurb I'll be getting some of those printed to place exactly where the faded outline of the logo is sitting and then lacquer over them to preserve their history. 

*Standard CT9 externally gated off an ancient zisco ramshorn manifold and a random decat downpipe i scrounged off my other starlet. 

*2.5in custom exhaust (Big up Snails_ep91) and AEM wideband gauge. 

*Tein Control Master coilovers which will be getting the EDFC treatment next month...

Got a link in Tein who's sourcing me a set of m14 motors from Japan as I accidentally bought a brand original silver edfc controller but it consists of m10/m12 motors....little bit small maybe 😂😂😂.

*Genuine (I believe) Varis front bumper. 

(The bodywork isn't amazing but not so bad for its age... Serious lacquer peel on the bonnet and some dings etc which are far too obvious on a silver car to be ignored....better get saving for a blow over 😂😂😂

198k on the clock and bloody mint underneath 

Uploaded some random photos from a few weeks back just to get it started....Will take some decent ones at some stage soon. 

Would love to meet some of you in the near future so you might see me about! 

Cheers for having a look! 

IMG_20220517_161951.jpg

IMG_20220517_111514.jpg

IMG_20221027_105617.jpg

Edited by elikhan