Interested in a heated front screen?

Hello Peeps,

I've been emailing a company about manufacturing some heated front screens for EP82 and EP91.

As I'm sure you're all aware a heated front screen has tiny elements within the laminate which can hardly be seen when driving. The elements are split into 2 circuits, one is the drivers side elements and the other is the passenger side elements.

Having a heated front screen means you can clear your misted screen within seconds. It also means you can ditch your heater system and reduce you kerb weight by another 6KGs (for those who seriously want to lose more weight but stay safe!!)

To make this group buy viable it needs minimum of 10 people per screen type, the cost will be somewhere in the region of £200+vat possibly cheaper if more people buy.

Below is the choice of colours

"You can have what ever you want clear or tinted as long as all 10 are the same

Available colours are

Green

Green/ green top

Green/ blue top

Clear"

Nath

My opinion...is why?

The Jag has a heated front screen and the tiny filaments...once you've seen them...you can't miss them ever again (Ford own the rights to the heated front screen design). The screen clears quickly but that's what a heater/AC does.

Ditching the heater and running the screen is a good idea, although the weight of the screen (what's it weigh over stock?) is high up weight, raising the centre of gravity. But for people who are serious about weight reduction (and will actually remove the heater) I doubt this would appeal..unless they suffer from bad screen fogging (thank god I don't)

Not trying to poopoo your group buy mate, I've had success on here organising group buys...give the guys a chance :lol: