Well its time to make a start on the tuning and first things first i need a boost gauge, but the decent ones like apexi blitz etc..... are mega bucks!! are there any cheaper gauges that perform just as good?? what are auto gauge, raid hp etc... like?? antone on here got one of them? any help is appreciated cheers starlybruiser :lol:

the cheaper ones can be alright, but they won't be as accurate obviously.

I have a white apexi EL gauge for sale if you're interested, it sustained a slight bit of damage to the surround in transit from japan unfortunately so i can't put it up for the normal £50-60 i'd usually ask for one of these, although the gauge itself is still in perfect working order, it is literally just the plastic surround thats got a small dink in it.

The perspex fascia and display is perfect still, and apart from the surround it literally is almost new. If you're interested then i'll hold it for you and send you some exclusive pics (before sticking them up in our main for sale section).

PM me and we'll discuss it bud, by the way its one of these:-

th_DSC00989Large.jpg th_DSC00985Large.jpg th_DSC00984Large.jpg

Its identical to that, which was a gauge I also sold a few months back. I will get you some pics tomorrow evening of the actual gauge i have for sale now if you are interested, its sat waiting to go :lol:

the cheaper ones can be alright, but they won't be as accurate obviously.

I have a white apexi EL gauge for sale if you're interested, it sustained a slight bit of damage to the surround in transit from japan unfortunately so i can't put it up for the normal £50-60 i'd usually ask for one of these, although the gauge itself is still in perfect working order, it is literally just the plastic surround thats got a small dink in it.

The perspex fascia and display is perfect still, and apart from the surround it literally is almost new. If you're interested then i'll hold it for you and send you some exclusive pics (before sticking them up in our main for sale section).

PM me and we'll discuss it bud, by the way its one of these:-

th_DSC00989Large.jpg th_DSC00985Large.jpg th_DSC00984Large.jpg

Its identical to that, which was a gauge I also sold a few months back. I will get you some pics tomorrow evening of the actual gauge i have for sale now if you are interested, its sat waiting to go ;)

Hey ecksjay your inbox is full, im trying to send you a message :p starlybruiser.