You are seriously jokin me...

i cnt belive they would try somthing like this.sounds like to me she hasnt got a leg to stand on its just pathetic!

Cheers Vboi, when i first read the letter i thought uh oh i don't have the car, this could be a problem.

but now i'm just pretty pissed off at this cause its 100% her fault. i was stationary at the time.

But hopefully my solicitor will have the ability to win over

I cant believe it

She run up the ass of you and has the cheek to say she didnt cause the damage ;)

Id love to give her a piece of my mind if I was you, like Rick said its been settled now so your still going to win :p

Get back down the hospital with a bad back if she wants to be a funny c*nt

thats true sparky, but i mean, your sat there, next thing you know theres a car in your boot.. yeh, because you totally drove into her while sat doing nothing!

did she say "that'll t-cut out" when she was at the scene of the accident?

nah it was more along the lines of "im sorry. look what i did to your car."

Look! Look what you did? i frikin felt it...

I've learned a few lessons from this.

1. take pictures

2. get independant witnesses

3. shaft the insurance company before they shaft you...

I managed to keep calm at the time, but i swear if somebody runs into me tommorow i may not be so forgiving knowing what you have to go through for your inconvenience

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She said "im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It is clearly classed as an "admission of guilt" in a courts language. Do the bitch over for it!!!!! Write down the whole conversation as accurately as you can to show what she said. She is a bulb, end of, no questions asked.

And all three of your lessons are 100% correct.

Bourkey

Sent off a letter to the solicitor today expressing my displeasure at the current circumstances. both me and my dad reckon somebody cocked up when telling us to get rid of the car. so that's why it has come back to us.

• 2 weeks later...