Hello hopefully someone can help me out here.

I've been searching for about an hour and cant seem to find the info i need.

I currently run an EP91 Glanza fitted with a baileys dump valve. After hearing a few others i have decided i want to take this one off and block off the standard one to get the chattering noise ie pigeon. Is there a guide someone could point me to or is it straight forward enough?

Heres my current setup

DSC00007.jpg

Ive only had my car for 5 minutes but im getting used to everything pretty fast..

Have a look at the pic below..

DSC00007.jpg

Connect the fat pipe (No1) to the recirc valve at No2, (Getting rid of the Bov). And then connect the blue hose that is ontop of your Dumpvalve at the moment, to the little nipple on the top of the recirc valve.

And thats how we do that.. I think lol.. 5 minute job max mate :).

Rob

EDIT: My appologise.. I thought u wanted to reconnect the recirc valve, I really should read peoperly.. I have the recirc valve fitted and i get alot of turbo chatter mate, sounds good but its not healthy for the turbo.

Obviously its not good for your turbo. (supposedly safe for low boost listening to people on youtube about my video but who listens to youtube comments ey)

But i tried running around 5 minutes with it.

All i did was pull the vacuum hose off the top of the dump valve and block it off using a self tapping screw as it was a good tight fit.

That was back in the day when she was totally standard.

I've heard mixed opinions about this type of setup. Some say its ok as long as your not running silly ammounts of boost which im not yet.

So... which hose is on the pic that gets blocked off to make her chatter? Obviously the baileys bov will be taken off so the pipes will be connected back to the standard valve but i just want to make sure i get it right :)

Flutters pro! I can't see it damaging our turbos, so little boost ! I ran mine with just flutter for a long time and had no problems. Now I have a half working Blitz BOV so it still chatters like crazy before dumping.

I've heard mixed opinions about this type of setup. Some say its ok as long as your not running silly ammounts of boost which im not yet.

So... which hose is on the pic that gets blocked off to make her chatter? Obviously the baileys bov will be taken off so the pipes will be connected back to the standard valve but i just want to make sure i get it right :)

The blue pipe as it looks from here which seems to go to the T-Piece.

Flutters pro! I can't see it damaging our turbos, so little boost ! I ran mine with just flutter for a long time and had no problems. Now I have a half working Blitz BOV so it still chatters like crazy before dumping.

But you have more torque than me haha