Turbo Question: Will an EP82 Exhaust system fit an EP91 Chasis?

Are they interchangalbe?

I have an EP91 N/A and am going to do a conversion next weekend to 4EFTE. I'm wondering if an exhaust system off an EP82 will bolt onto the chasis?

Thanks in advance.

Jules

Are they interchangalbe?

I have an EP91 N/A and am going to do a conversion next weekend to 4EFTE. I'm wondering if an exhaust system off an EP82 will bolt onto the chasis?

Thanks in advance.

Jules

in a word NO!

Both the EP82 and EP91 front exhaust sections will fit but the EP82 rear section, the back box, will not fit.

I've got a Glanza one on mine. There is only one mount that lines up with it. It hangs fine and i don't have any problems with it.

Make sure you have everything you need for the swap as you don't want your car to be sat there as your missing something. I had to be driven all over Manchester to find some exhaust bolts on the day i finished it. It wasn'y fun.

Let us know how the swap goes bud. Give a shout if you want to know anything.

Bourkey

the exhausts fit with modification.

its not as if it physically wont fit. they are erxactly the same shape and size. and they like up perfectly. its just the rear hangers are different, youll have to get the 82 exhaust backbox modified to suit the ep91 hangers and it will work fine.