• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was also out taking pics today down weston also ripping up the hand brake on the beach how much fun that was lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the replys, it was me. youre car looked and sounded great. i was gonna carry on following you until i looked at my clock, didnt realise the time, i had to go collect a mate, thats why i pulled down a side road.

hopefully gonna be at the next tatsu meet though, so will probably see you there.

Dave

thats where you went i look and you was there then you wasent and ecksjay what the harm of a bit of fun when there is no one about it wasent like it was on the roed with people that could get hurt it was on a dead beach mate

i know, weston beach is fun for that.

been in my mates mini on there a few times, we always get thrown out hahaha :)

also, i love the steelies mate, steelies rule!!

i wont be at the next tatsu meet but i'll be at the one after. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you like steelies that much i will happily swap them for you alloys B):)

Dave

actually ecksjay i do like youre wheels, so if you do get different ones i will be interested mate.

i saw you the other day on your way to work, by the airport, i flashed you but you ignored me, probably cus i was driving a red golf diesel at the time :)

you got any more pics of your wheels DAN_GT TURBO ?

Dave

actually ecksjay  i do like youre wheels, so if you do get different ones i will be interested mate.

i saw you the other day on your way to work, by the airport, i flashed you but you ignored me, probably cus i was driving a red golf diesel at the time  B)

you got any more pics of your wheels DAN_GT TURBO ?

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did you? yeah i go up along the a38 to work every day mate, so if you're up there often then you should see me.

i was gonna say, i didnt see no starlet, but if it was a golf then thats prob why i didnt respond, plus, im normally half asleep (or completely asleep) on way to work so i probably wouldnt have responded anyway :)

hate that road, prob the worst road in the entire country for chucking up shit and mud onto the car, i gotta spend the time giving it a clean tomorrow, although it'll just get filthy on monday again :lol:

if i decide to sell em then i'll give you a shout. they're 16's.

ecksjay if you want a look at a pic of the wheels then go on www.glanza.co.uk and look at cars for sale there is a glanza with castrol graphics on it thats lukes car. thats the wheels he got for sales and thats my back bumper as it still got green sticker left on it in the corners shame that car is going to be pink to :)