you guys should come down by me on a weekend it nuts. every idiot with a car who thinks its cool to hit the limiter comes out.its like going to the cinima but better! i swear im gona be there one day when a corsa goes up the arse of a saxo at the lights! ;)

.....one day when a corsa goes up the arse of a saxo at the lights! ;)

thats exacly why i wouldn't go, could be my car at the lights with a Corsa shaped rear end modification!

dont worry about what one security man sed! they havnt got anything to do now....chavs are banned....so were probally just bored. im sure we'll get away with a meet. if we dont....police cant catch all of us now can they?! :(

Hmm well we could try out that pub thats around the corner in the middle of nowhere, forget the name of it...

Its passed the buger king drive through, its where they have the american muscle car meets.

This is such a shame.... But what do you expect for having a car meet in a car park???

There must be a local pub or something that would welcome you??? I was looking forward to do one last trip in the Starbo to Bluewater before she goes :(

Well I hope you find somewhere to have them soon :D I might pop up in my new car I can park out hte back so know one will see it lol