Where can i get these parts?

I need some parts for the glanza but i am dissatisfied at the prices i have found. I need the following:

Distributor Cap and Rotor Arm

HKS actuator

NGK iridium plugs

Now i am not bothered about receipts as i dont beleive in tax because i am a bit of a tight arse.

Was on toy tuning and thought the prices were good then got stung on the end with £25 tax bill so i am trying to save on that.

Can i get these parts from a motor factors or what so i can save on the middle man type of thing? Like does the dizzy cap and rotor arm need to be for a glanza or will a uk spec starlet one be fine?

M

Links appreciated to parts etc.

I've got a brand new, still in box, rotor arm for the 4EFTE engine, I bought it thinking it was the same one but it's different.

For sale if you want it, not sure on total price I'll have to find out postage.

Can take pics if you want just to make sure it's the right one.

I bought my plugs from here: http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/

I've got a brand new, still in box, rotor arm for the 4EFTE engine, I bought it thinking it was the same one but it's different.

For sale if you want it, not sure on total price I'll have to find out postage.

Can take pics if you want just to make sure it's the right one.

I bought my plugs from here: http://www.spark-plugs.co.uk/

If its for the glanza i'll take it depending on price including P+P, there small and light so shouldnt be much. Fire a pic up of it and decide on a final price and if its decent we'll do business.

M

Guest Enzo
Toby would offer good after sales if there was any trouble.

aye if hes not too bizzy, i think the guy has too much on his plate, the quality of his service has droped :/

for plugs, ask dave (starletgtturbo). hes got NGKs for a great price.

the dizzy caps and acc you want genuine toyota parts.

as for the actuator. can you wait a while? if yours is ok, then carry on with it and ill try to get a you a cheapy one in japan.

If its for the glanza i'll take it depending on price including P+P, there small and light so shouldnt be much. Fire a pic up of it and decide on a final price and if its decent we'll do business.

M

I tried taking pics but my phone camera isn't very good, I found this pic on the net which is what it looks like though:

rotorarmbh5.png

It's a genuine Toyota one, brand new in the box, postage shouldn't be anything more than £1.50 I'm sure, does 8 or 9 quid (includin postage of course) sound alright to you?

buy cheap buy twice? yeah, for stuff like suspension and turbos, but actuators are generally pretty foolproof if they're hks items, and spark plugs are spark plugs, ngk's are same 'ol same 'ol.

I did come across a set of splitfire plugs for a 4e in motorworld the other day. marked down to 12quid for a full set, bargain! worked fine on a 4e-fte as they had the same heat rating and gapping as the 4e plugs, so for the money you cant go wrong.

I tried taking pics but my phone camera isn't very good, I found this pic on the net which is what it looks like though:

rotorarmbh5.png

It's a genuine Toyota one, brand new in the box, postage shouldn't be anything more than £1.50 I'm sure, does 8 or 9 quid (includin postage of course) sound alright to you?

Shit i bought one already dude but i'll take it off you for £8 including P+P so i have a spare. Lets do business ;)