My Lil Starlet Conversion- Sportif To Glanza

Well i'm currently converting my 1996 Toyota Sportif into a Glanza lookalike, my sportif first did have a bit of damage at the front, but i sadly can't find the pictures :unsure: so i can't show them. :D

But from there i have repainted the car, well i didn't my dad did :p haha

Its Candy Blue, with a small bit of rainbow flake in the laquer!!

I've got a glanza bonnet and its paint black with blue and green metal flake in the laquer!

I've had it lowered and i've just recently got my lights! Oh and i've also smoked out my back lights and indicators!!!

Well i'm going to try and upload these pics! Fingers crossed it will work!!

Comments please

9rhow2.jpg

2nko0ed.jpg

My New Lights! yay :D

16ibnm.jpg

2cqd5ll.jpg

14tswlu.jpg

Well there they are! So all i'm waiting for is the front bumper from Japan and then in the near future i'm hopefully going to get a rear bumper and some side skirts!!

And then it should be finished ready for the road!! B)

Hopefully the pics will work!

I'm still all new to this haha!

Aimee x

Dam that is so nice.

I agree on the lights. They don't suit it. Also replace that crash bar at the front. It looks like it has split.

I can't wait to see it together. Will look lovely jubley!!!

Bourkey

Cant see the pics for some reason will check back later when I'm out of uni :D

As for skirts there is a group buy on TGTT, I put the link up in your newbie thread :(

Can get them in Carbon or normal plastic, get your name down :angry:

Thanks for the comments!

Ye the crash bar has a lil gash in it, thts gta be fixed!

Ahh ye they would like quite nice, but the problem is gettin my hands on some!

I think i'll keep looking around and when there is some for sale, see if i can get my hands on them!!

Aimee

the car looks sweet i love the colour! i think the tinted rear lights look sweet! i done it to mine, need to get that shine on mine tho!! not so sure bout the front indicator tint tho?? keep up the good work!!

Nice project you have going on.

You can't beat the Glanza parts for totally transforming your cars look.

Keep up the good work. Am liking the colour, would be nice to see some shots of it in different light.

Looking forward to future progress.

Joz

I think i'll keep looking around and when there is some for sale, see if i can get my hands on them!!

if its JDM... i can get my hands on it.

can do the rear lights (98 spec or Reflet) for around 100 quid direct from japan ^^

Thanks for the comments! Looks like everybody loves the colour yay :( It is very pretty i must say! and in the sun, it looks awesome!!!

I'm not doing a full conversion like engine and stuff, but if i could get some glanza interior parts quite cheap, i wouldn't mind doing the inside!

Well when i get my front bumper i will indeed post some more pics, and i'll try taking some pics in different lights, i will take one when the sun decides to come out, been pretty poop weather here lately! :angry:

So quite looking forward to some sun!! :D

Thanks again for the comments