er had a slightly sus idea chaps,

is it possible to relocate the std interwarmer and mount it at the front somewhere?

i was thinkin it wd have less lag than most fimics and hopefully not draw the attention of the filth being as its black and old lookin?

dont mind being blasted if u think i'm talkin rollocks! ;)

anything is possible, but for the effort and work involved. an extra 50 quid to buy a decent IC that actually works isnt that much of a loss.

just buy a black intercooler if you want to stay unseen. alot of diesel turbos have black IC cores and they are cheap as fuck.

anything is possible, but for the effort and work involved. an extra 50 quid to buy a decent IC that actually works isnt that much of a loss.

just buy a black intercooler if you want to stay unseen. alot of diesel turbos have black IC cores and they are cheap as fuck.

interesting idea matey,i feel a scrapyard attack comming on...

are there any guidelines regarding size etc?

been thought of, but its a complete waste of time. the stock IC is crap at the best of times, the only thing its half good for is response as its small, if you're moving it away with more pipework then its sort of spoiling what its actually good for.

fmic's are pennies, get one.

been thought of, but its a complete waste of time. the stock IC is crap at the best of times, the only thing its half good for is response as its small, if you're moving it away with more pipework then its sort of spoiling what its actually good for.

fmic's are pennies, get one.

see your point bud,

do u know if the arc top mount ic is worth it? authough i declare my mods i dont really want to attract more attention to the car as bling aint really my thing mate.

anyone know if an intercooler would be compromised if i paint it?? :lol:

arc would work yeah, but again for the money, you may aswell get a fmic. they're so cheap.

as above, if you want to then paint it black, noone will notice then, or just get a black core from a diesel or something (cores are cores, dont matter what they're fitted to as long as they're efficient).