sellin starlet CD to get a glanza or golf?

hey all im thinkin of gettin a glanza but im also thinkin of gettin a golf dunno which one 2 get but i love the glanza, i need to sell my starlet CD, its a P reg 66,000 mile on the clock, good body work got a fairly decent sound system in there, just wondering how much will i get for it? i got it for 1700

any helps peps.

cheers all, yeah prefer the glanza to a golf, the golfs a bit common where i live and i havent seen a glanza in exeter or around east devon its the prices though could get a golf 1.4s for around £3995 but the cheapest glanza ive seen is around £4500-5000.

cheers all, yeah prefer the glanza to a golf, the golfs a bit common where i live and i havent seen a glanza in exeter or around east devon its the prices though could get a golf 1.4s for around £3995 but the cheapest glanza ive seen is around £4500-5000.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you not like the Gt Then mate ?

you really would be dissapointed if you got a golf 1.4s,

a N/A starlet would be quiker than that,

Dave

glanza is expensive, but they hold their value well because they're sexy and still run with the best of em.

if you're worried about money, for 4k you could get a minter of an ep82 gt turbo, 1995 model, low mileage, suit you a treat !