yep they are both on ebay the place is only down the road from me he has about 8 starlets down there for sale some with rollcages and 200+bhp and others with toms kits etc etc he has a few pulsars and evos really good guy!!

the glanza was nice and really quick faster than the gt but it had had a rear end on it so just put me off a bit nothing bad mind but you no! but the gt was just mint couldnt find a thing wrong with it and sensible mods all trd bits and has service history!!!!

engine wise its standard although i think its got a trd thermostat and trd rad cap its got a trd cat back system and trd lowering springs hks boost gauge and turbo timer rear strut brace and a big stereo too and trd gearknob razo pedals and momo steering wheel so nothing major i think im gonna get blitz induction kit de-cat pipe and got an hks ssqv dump valve for it already then i think i will get an avc-r and fcd if needed and see what happens after that!!!poss front mount

@gaz what you doin then and i will try to not copy ya!?!?!?!?

same guy i got mine from.he is very genuine and a really alright guy to speak to.He doesnt try and fob you off with bullshit.He lets you look around his cars and test drive any with out a problem.highly reccomend him,Is he still in tunbridge wells chap?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no mate henfield on ash down forest where abouts are you from mate?? yeah the guy is really genuine would defo go back to him again and buy another car from him and yeah same as you said would highly recommend him!!!!

fair enough mate!!! :huh: im not goin to go mad on it i think im goin to get an uprated actuator and de-cat pipe and induction kit first and replace all the brakes with grooved discs and prob greenstuff pads and braided hoses oh and of course a dump valve and if i can get a kakimoto zuast!!!!! because the glanza i drove had a kakimoto zaust and blitz induction kit and that was amazing to drive much faster than the gt and have driven a gt with a kakimoto and felt really quick too

yeah the kakimotos are really good totally transform a car my bros teggy type-r is totally different with his on there and was talking to my local jap performnace shop and says he rarely gets hks and blitz exhausts because the kakimotos are so much better!! :huh:

yeah they are good. pulsar drivers like them too.

i oredered a WEPR one the other week comes from sri lanka i think, but i sent my payment through 11 days ago and hes still hasnt confirmed its clearence so im worrying.

hes a man on toyotagtturbo,com he sells loads of stuff, everyone says hes a top man and highly recomended, his equipment is the nuts but i messages him the other day he said isometimes it takes a while to come through. but im worrying now and i dont want to keep hastling him.