Quadlamp ep82 finaly :)

Picked her up on tuesday there wanted 1 for years and finaly im an owner of this little cracker :)

Photo-0071.jpg

Photo-0073.jpg

Photo-0072.jpg

4296683809a7992222029l.jpg

190bhp

fensport hybrid turbo (1.2 bar boost)

fmic

apexi air flow controller

blitz nur spec r exhaust system

stainless steel manifold

stainless steel downpipe

rrfpr

front mounted air filter

d2 coilovers

advan rare pearl white jdm alloys

sard r2d2 bov

trd gearknob

omp steering wheel

air fuel ratio gauge

jdm apexi boost gauge

just what i can think of just now

will get better pics soon

lisen yeh...its rare i even comment on a black gt as i dont really like them,but i HAVE to comment on yours....i fuckin love it,its ubes...i dunno why,just is

usually id hate it as it has tinted everything...but the wheels and the look of it look awesomes...nice one for buying it man....bet it goes well too (similar spec to mine)

the wheels r gona get powdercoated blue and for body dont yet know dont want the toms kit or that not into body kits mate been there done that lol... might just get a standard front bumper and get it modified a bit not realy into the open mouth shit and the rear bumper might just get that smoothed to make it look a bit diff

sta12.jpg

sta11.jpg

quick photoshop my mate done for the wheels

yeah im thinking about getting it resprayed again maybe ford panther black with a light blue flake as if its mettalic if u know what i mean with a couple small blue jdm graphics just want it to stand out and be a little diff as evry1 has white wheels lol

i got the same rims bud. thats random as i looked at this gt and dint notice for ages. only thing i dont like about them is they pick up break dust and dirt real easy as they got loads of little lips

i got the same rims bud. thats random as i looked at this gt and dint notice for ages. only thing i dont like about them is they pick up break dust and dirt real easy as they got loads of little lips

tell me about it are yours pearl aswell mate..... even when they r clean i keep getting the "your wheels could do with a clean mate".. "i say they r clean thats what colour they are"... aww they could do with a freshen up they look discoloured" :| "they r fucking brand new you fuckin roaster".......................SLAP!!!! lololol

just noticed yours look silver

• 4 months later...
tell me about it are yours pearl aswell mate..... even when they r clean i keep getting the "your wheels could do with a clean mate".. "i say they r clean thats what colour they are"... aww they could do with a freshen up they look discoloured" :| "they r fucking brand new you fuckin roaster".......................SLAP!!!! lololol

just noticed yours look silver

yours look white. mine are silver.

i would like some different rims now but im concentrating on getting more power rather than looks