thinkin off gettin some....

well been toyin with the idea of havin some carbon fenders for a while, but im really unsure how they will look its the ones mr chu sells and they look lovely but just unsure on a white car if they would look good, as it would just leave the front bumper white when lookin from the front of it, if you know what i mean, dont want it to look messy

my car

l_7c1bf67521a2f0208ea37f6fc8d700f0.jpg

the fenders

DSC05227.jpg

if anyone is good at photoshop and think they can photoshop them on that would be awsum, but i know it would be solid to do,

so what all you guys think,i wont be buyin them of a few months if i was gonna get them,as i got others to buy for her first. damn i spoil her lol

and i have also finished typein and realised i have prob posted this in the wrong section lol sorry to the admin :)

Im not a fan of carbon fenders (black cars can get away with it)

I think its just overkill and just looks like black panels

and this is coming from a Carbon whore mind :p

Its the only carbon panel I wouldnt have unless I could get Carbon doors and three quarter panels :p

Im not a fan of carbon fenders (black cars can get away with it)

I think its just overkill and just looks like black panels

and this is coming from a Carbon whore mind :p

Its the only carbon panel I wouldnt have unless I could get Carbon doors and three quarter panels :p

I totally agree. On a dark coloured car it isn't a problem!

yeah i totaly agreee on a dark car its easy to pull off, but i was thinkin because my car looks mad it may be able to pull it off, and it would look mega jdm like team panda cars, but i will most prob settle for either some cruise or zep fenders in the end, cheers for everyones comments, p.s thats a cool lookin teg!

I actually think it will look awesome to be honest mate, as you said your car looks pretty mad and i reckon it could pull it off.

That 'Teg is one of the best motors i have ever seen.

Your car looks an absolute Knockout! Its nuts the carbon fenders would without doubt make the look more of a unique style if I say so myself. My preferred style would be putting them on a black Glanza but this swift Photoshop I’ve done on your car might assist in making your decision.

Couldn't get the proper fender on but hope it helps!

quickyonastarletjd5.jpg