Raising D2 Coilovers.

Can any tell me the proper way to raise the ride height of D2 Coilovers?

From the diagram below, which collors do I need to adjust? which don't effect messing up the spring's tension?

Or Does the coilover need to be fully disconected from bottom area where the Disc is mounted on?

DSC00770.jpg

Thanks Mart...

all you need to do is at the bottom of the spring there are two rings, wind the bottom one down first so that you are free to move the top ring, wind it up if you want to lower it and down if you want to raise it. Then wind the bottom ring up against the top ring to lock the whole thing off and jobs a good'n,

To be honest mate, thats the way I was going to raise it myself but I read thats the total wrong way to adjust them, as it compresses the springs tension. It even states this aswell in the D2 leaflet so Im clueless now... :p

Cheers for the help Rick, So I need to disconect the coilover from the hub first, then rotate it. Is it a hard job the disconnect from the hub or only a case of just unbolting the nuts holding it?

Thanks again for the help Rick. :p

• 1 month later...