As the title says i need help quite urgently.

Bascially i have finally found a bodyshop that is willing to spray my TTE spoiler, he says that all he needs is the colour code and he will be fine.

Does anyone know what the colour code is for my car?? I've looked about on the car and cant find it, and i have also tried searching the forum but the search function doesn't seem to be working.

As you can imagine i really really want to sort this out as soon as possible, so any help will be appriaciated

Heres a few pics incase you dont know what my car looks like,

DSC00677.jpg

2006_01030054ed.jpg

Thanks in advance

Liam

Just to make sure - have you checked under the bonnet, and under the things on the drivers door?

There's *usually* a little sticker of some sort with the paint codes on.

Also when you bought the car did it come with a little tin of touch up paint?

Bit of a naf bodyshop if they don't know their codes.

Anyway the code is on the car's VIN plate. It is a metal plate in the engine bay. It is situated at the back of the engine. It is a plate riveted to the car with a load of numbers and letters on it. Take a picture of and post it up and i'll tell you the code :p.

Bourkey

I've looked there Bourkey and i cant find anything that looks anything like a colour code. The bodyshop only wants it so they can be 100% with the colour.

I'll get a picture tomorrow for you anyway.

Cheers both Bourkey and Ep91Starlet both helpful. I would have went and took a picture of my VIN plate but i feel so crap i really couldn't be bothered.

So which one of these will he need??

It'll definitely be where James has said.

Or you can just ring Toyota and ask them by giving them your registration.

Remember there are two dark greens on the N/A which look quite similar but are different!

Here you go Liam. Lookon the very bottom line of the plate and it will start with 205. that is the colour code for my car.

DSC02190.jpg

Hope this helps bud

Bourkey

Spot on there!

But you are braver than me putting a pic of your entire VIN plate on the internet mate :)

Cough** CLONEING**cough ;)