turbo lump wanted

just buy a glanza...

insurance will prob be same, and there's nothing better than the original, comes with all the little bits that the uk one doesnt.

sounds harsh but true at the end of the day :o

would prob work out cheaper too considering all the mods needed to make a uk model into the spec of a glanza !

ecksjay is kinda right here mate,

im sorry to say it.... as most of you know, both me and si have considered turboing our ep91's si was gonna do a whole glanza conversion, and i was gonna turbo the 4efe... but the only thing that stopped both of us was insurance... they wanted £2236 for my 4efe turbo'd and only £900 for me insured on a glanza!! so at the end of the day, it just isnt worth it.

i dont think si had much luck with insuring the fte transplant either.

if you still want to keep the car but want more power, i'd consider going for a different engine swap... a 5efe? or maybe a 4age? (with a bit of cash).

Rich.

ye exactly. a conversion in something which really doesn't have the bits to cope with it will be alot higher in insurance than the standard item, plus the amount of mods you'd have to stick on it would add shit loads on the insurance anyway.

plus, it wont have all the little niceties that a stock glanza will either. :o

Up to you mate. Go the easy way and buy a Glanza or do the swap and be in the elite group that have done the conversion :o  It will be the ultimate sleeper :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ultimate sleeper?

......its got glanza front end and rear bumper mate...and is insanely loud....

hardly a sleeper.