Fuel prostest ! join in and lets make a difference

Saturday 28th of june 2008

the lorry drivers started it, they stood up and made themselves heard. Now the fishermen are making themselves heard.

It time for the daily driver/commuter to join in and help.

This is a "FUEL PROTEST" for everyone. Dads, mums, friends, lorrys drivers, fishermen and pilots.

Everyone is welcome.

If we shut the M-25 down we will get the attention we need and make ourselves heard.

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF STUPID FUEL PRICES.

AS A NATION STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

STOP MOANING ABOUT IT AND ACTUALLY HELP OUT.

The protest is a peacful event which will take pace on the M25. Due to laws the traffic must keep flowing. Do not use the hardshoulder and no dangerous driving. This is a protest not a riot. No one can be held responsible for other peoples actions during the protest but themselves.

The convoy will meet at 11.00am at South Mimms (a1(m)) (EN63QQ)

At 11.30am the convoy will head onto the M25 (Junction 23) heading towards the M1 (Junction 21). At this point it will head towards the M4 (Junction 15). Remember to keep the pace to 40mph. (Unless the variable speed limits state to drive slower).

In an emergency please let emergency vehicles past.

At this point the convoy can disperse or head into central London.

Passengers using radios/walkie talkies set the station to 4.

PRINT OFF AND PUT IN YOUR WINDOW!

REMEMBER PRINT OFF THE POSTER AND HAVE IT IN YOUR BACK WINDOW!

http://www.cruise-herts.net/fueltax/fueltax.doc

I have spoken to Herts HQ and Thames Valley HQ. I have also written a statement to Herts Police.

Max Power have confirmed they will be attending !!!

will be great to have uksc lads in ther ! we mite be on tv !!! put your names down. we mite meet up and have a convoy !

is this not just wasting even more fuel tho?

i see the point but since when has a fuel protest made any difference?? if mr darling n mr brown wana whack up the price they will.

this is jus gona be wasting money on fuel which is already stupidly overpriced

I agree with dazwin. Also, I think this will piss motorists off more than it will the government. If I wanted to get somewhere that day and had to take the M25 I know I wouldn't be happy.

Just my personal opinion though, not trying to offend in any way.

its extreme, but thats what sets us out from the French i gotta say - i don't like them, but they have the balls to do this sort of thing and they get listened to, we just get walked over!

when the smoking ban was introduced over there, they just carried on!

They don't take this sort of crap, so why shoudl we?