Here's my beloved 1992 GT Limited. The car was totally standard when i had it imported last February.

Mod's to date include ...... :-

*15" Rota Slipstreams

*RS-R shocks

*RS-R springs

*Blitz forced induction kit (and relocation pipe)

*Forge BOV

*Magnecor 8.5mm leads

*SARD RRFPR with gauge

*Greddy 1.3 bar rad cap

*HKS actuator (boost set at 13psi)

*HKS FCD

*WEPR turbo back exhaust (2.5" straight thru with 4" tail)

*De-Cat pipe

*Factory LSD

Probably plenty more but i cant think at the moment.

Hopefully i can get some pics up too.

SANY0243.jpg

SANY0244.jpg

Starlet3.jpg

I'l take some more soon..... oh, and the last one is when it was on its old wheels.

Hope you like it <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Cal's my new secretary..... go bruv!! <_<

Yeah, im tims mate. lol erm, had the car 18 months now, had it imported from a place in wigan, took fookin ages, but was well worth the wait! only subtle mods at the minute, FMIC is in the post now.

Cheers Liam, yeah i remember talkin to you the other week, your bro's glanza is reet tidy, il give him that. made a change findin someone with a starlet that wants to talk to you! not some bummed up chav! lol

MFN was alreet the other night too, not that the strippers had anythin to do with it ofcourse! :)

cheers for the comments anyway folks..... muchus appreciated!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

here's some more piccies...... sorry if they're abit big!!

Image019.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image026-1.jpg

Image029.jpg

Its kinda getting there now, just need to uprate the clutch, as its starting to slip on high boost, but im pleased with how its looking now!!

Not to everyones taste i know, but i hope you like it!

Cal your the gay..... i dont just call round anyones house at 11 oclock at nite!! ;)

Its a Greddy cap kidda, 1.3 bar jobbie!! and i like to see you sellin me your hybrid more as a present, than a purchase..... that works better for me!! ;)

So what's everyone think?

haha no way, my house is number 16 on the bird estate,finch close. i live just round the corner!

ive seen your car about. Once i let you out coming off the kwikfit island, i was in my red pug 206 and i was like :rolleyes: EP82! yeah, so i let you out and stared at the car as you drove on by.

very nice by the way.

if your round the estate have a look for a red pug on the drive, its broke.

my names mitch

haha no way, my house is number 16 on the bird estate,finch close. i live just round the corner!

ive seen your car about. Once i let you out coming off the kwikfit island, i was in my red pug 206 and i was like :rolleyes: EP82! yeah, so i let you out and stared at the car as you drove on by.

very nice by the way.

if your round the estate have a look for a red pug on the drive, its broke.

my names mitch

no offense mate maybe you could keep the info a bit more on the vague side with all the recent theft and damage to starlets and that

your right, i dont!! lol dont llive anywhere near there either!! well cheers for lettin me out dude, im sure i said thankyou, but if not "thankyou!"

Next time im passin Jay's house il be sure to keep an eye out (broken down pugs are pretty common tho :D )

• 1 month later...