:lol: Ok i was in the pisser.. is it just me but... when your taken a whizz in the urinal (or what ever) if theres ever like one of those tablet type things in it or some sort of thing that takes your attention at it you aim for it? or am i just crazy ^_^

why i thought about this i dont know work causes random moments :wub:

If its a proper urinal, and there's no-one around, I sometimes lapse into a minute of childlike playfulness and see how far 'up' I can piss. Good fun.

I then wet bog roll and throw it on the ceiling while giggling. (No not really.)

suuure

so your the kinda person to come out of the loo's in a resteraunt and say fairly loudly "aahhhh i feel 2 tonnes lighter now" ?

i hate the fast pissers, that sound like they are jetwashing your loo

Lmao jet washer, i can go for a decent amount of time and make sure i empty and i dont need it for another good few hours or when out on the drink every ten mins... managing the urinal/floor/wall/the person next to you/and your shoe is a talent and a half!!!!!

ha ha ha ha what a random post............ but yeah i do this too have

summit else random.... im right handed and i broke my hand so had to use my left and it just felt totaly strange and alien lolol

LMAO.... Correction.... managing the urinal/floor/wall/the person next to you/and your shoe AND WALKING OUT UNSCAVED!!.... now thats a feckin talent and a half.

I dont know if my right hand would manage the wieght of the old boy lol leftys the strongest