WAMT - What Annoyed me today

What ticks me off at the moment is Car tax is going up, I live in Manchester where they want the congestion charge, and now the council are going build themselves a lovely new car park right in the centre just for them.

Millions and millions of my hard earned tax is being spent on shit. The big chunk that goes out of my pay every month is being used to pay for all this and it pisses me off. I can't walk around certain parts of Manchester at night as i might get stabbed or shot so why can't money be spent there? Or car tax, why can't it be spent on roads instead of warships.

If i ever won the lottery i promise you i would leave this country and live in the south of france. Every road is beautiful in France and they aren't trying to price everyone off the road.

The hobby i love is becoming very expensive now.

Bourkey

What ticks me off at the moment is Car tax is going up, I live in Manchester where they want the congestion charge, and now the council are going build themselves a lovely new car park right in the centre just for them.

Millions and millions of my hard earned tax is being spent on shit. The big chunk that goes out of my pay every month is being used to pay for all this and it pisses me off. I can't walk around certain parts of Manchester at night as i might get stabbed or shot so why can't money be spent there? Or car tax, why can't it be spent on roads instead of warships.

If i ever won the lottery i promise you i would leave this country and live in the south of france. Every road is beautiful in France and they aren't trying to price everyone off the road.

The hobby i love is becoming very expensive now.

Bourkey

I second that. im pissed off that i'm gonna have to pay 200 quid for a year of using my car, plus a grand for insurance, ridiculous petrol sums and maintenance that i have to do cause the shitty roads break things.

Viva la labour... honestly whens the election?

WAMT - CDM Coordination

WAMT

I got pulled over by the cops today for apparently having illegal window tints. I'm not going to go on and slate coppers because I think the majority of them are good at what they do, and I always am kind and polite towards them. But this cop today was a genuine TWAT! He firstly had a moan about how loud my car is and then my number plates, then he started doing all sorts of checks, bouncing the car from the front checking the suspension, then tyres, and then opening my boot and checking inside and out. He also spoke in such a rude tone. He checked my license and insurance and then came back to me and said I'm free to go but told me I will have to remove my front tints or i'll get points on my license if they see me driving with them again. I merely then made a comment "I personally thought these window tints were the legal requirement officer?" he then went into a frenzy and asked me what I do for a living. I told him I work in IT. He proceeded by saying "What do IT people know about traffic law?". He really pissed me of because I was not rude to him at all. :p :P

Ah well rant over.

Next please :p

whats bad about the numberplats? carbon effect? itallic? judging by your sig, none of those, just a border so no speed cameras will ever know your plate 8-)

i hate that odd one policeman that wont say "get it sorted, on your way" they say everything about things that are normal and then try an get you done! i bet he was on commission.