Well went to bug jam on Sunday an it was wicked a few styles that i haven't seen before which im sure boys with saxos will soon follow suit as they drew in the crowds.

Here are the pics :D

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

Talk about low

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

Herbie

DSC01161.jpg

Yes it is on a beer can ;)

DSC01162.jpg

The mystery machine

DSC01164.jpg

Monster truck

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01172.jpg

The Rat look ;)

DSC01168.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

An at the end of the day we queued 3 hours to get out so decided to push the cars :p

DSC01176.jpg

The Folkswagen CRX 'Fast as Folk' haha ;)

DSC01177.jpg

Yer i didn't think i would enjoy it, got there sunday and i loved the bugs and campervans.

The Rat look seems to be loved in the VW world as an it seemed as though it was a competition to have the rustiest. The stores were wierd new stuff was cheap rusty bonnets were going for loads.

Also some of the Rat lookers seemed to have been left in the canal or sumthing for a year the moss and mould and rust was terrible but the crowds loved it.

It was actually immaculate that front bump thingy and rear were carbon fibre aswell as the side skirts, handles, little thing above the number plate the light surrounds. It had mahooosive porsche brakes. It was a beautiful beetle to be fair.

Looked all underneath the car and it was sooo clean like it just come out the showroom.