alrite guys im finally puting up some pix

1995 gt brought of a lad wo is/was on this site (wiked bloke)

sooo not much of a spec list but here we go...

FMIC

EXHAUST OF DAVE BURWASH(COPY CAT OF SUMIT)

FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR

GREDDY PROFEC B BOOST CONTROLER

HKS ACTUATOR

DASTEK UNI CHIP

APEXI AIR FILTER

UPRATED FUEL PUMP

INTERIOR

SWOOSH BOOST GAUGE

MISSIS LOL

BMX LOL

EXTERIOR

ROTA SLIPSTREAMS

LOWERD ON UNKNOWN SPRINGS

D1 TITAINIUM WHEEL NUTS

PICS

sorry not the best and its filthy

Photoswork003.jpg

ive cut the bumper out so the FMIC is viewable but it needs tidying up abit.

Photoswork004.jpg

filthy alloys. look the tits wen clean.

Photoswork001.jpg

dirty as hell lol least shes used. badge fell of so need to replace, i dont like it without.

rite well thats it for now cheers for luking

WHATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!

i fail to see how cal is able to slander someone for spelling,when he never uses spaces,after,commas.

that gt looks fairly clean when dirty!

make sure the next badge you get is fitted using superglue AND no more nails!

looks good mate,but please, try to spell better instead of using shorter word's

Cal hate 2 b rud bu t rarver u dot tri talcing 2 me n e more hate your atitude 2 me and other members stop concentrating on oyhers and take a luk at urself!!!!

Thanks to every1 else sorry for the bitching.

Im afraid the gt is being passed on to my misses and i will b hopefully geting a Glanza.

p.s i will keep u all posted on the ep82 aswell, eventho its goin back 2 standard

thancks ageeen:@?. lol <_<

what was that abuse you shouted at me earlier ?

my mates made me laugh at what you lot looked like rammed into a little shoe box

if you wanna say somethin mate just come up my drive and say it to our faces

my mates made me laugh at what you lot looked like rammed into a little shoe box

little shoe box? dont you guys have the same cars? <_<

whos the chav now causing trouble, you need to grow up and stop stiring shit! no abuse was shouted you just saw another opitunity to cause trouble. back of matey cuz this aint the place 4 it

causing trouble....come on then ,what did you shout, showing off once again to a 17 year old ....mmm thats real clever that, just want to find out what was so important for you to waste your petrol to drive down to mine, to shout out your window and look like a pleb

no point mate, get a life, go race your mates 1.0 saxo and crash into a fence

cal stop been such a dick all your life actually we went to look at another starlet plus rorys car was full of starlet enthusiasts as there was rory me, bourkey, and markoos in the car we was just having a laff we were all going to nip down after when my car was running but unfortunatly it dragged on a little...

cheers dean hes just a little prick!!!

okay as dean mentioned im geting another starlet its an N/A but i will still be updating every1 on the ep82. the plan is to keep it in a totally original state as the missis ent into all the power figures and wot have you.

new pics going up soon but instead of things being added to the car there all cumin off

update soon

cheers rory

@ Cal - Don't jump to quick to call us chavs bud. We were just having a laugh so don't take it to heart. And as Dean said we were on our way back from seeing a car. We would have stopped to say hi but we were quite busy.

Back on topic... Really nice ride you have bud. I was really impressed with the pull on it. Sortout the boost leak and you will be giggling. Then concentrate on you new lil' beast <_<!!!!

As said in Deans topic we had a mint day with you two. We will have to do it again sometime.

Bourkey

Get them wheels washed rory!!! the car doesn't look ruined to me. The spring that are on it are whiteline ones mate, was not impressed with the drop on them as i thought it would have been lower did you manage to get the fcd wired in?

Get them wheels washed rory!!! the car doesn't look ruined to me. The spring that are on it are whiteline ones mate, was not impressed with the drop on them as i thought it would have been lower did you manage to get the fcd wired in?

yeah man sorted it but the next day i got the dastek fited guted lol hws u?