Hi. Am looking at getting a full system for my Starlet EP82 in the next week or so. I was going to go to Fensport to get a Blitz full system but then found a Japspeed one on ebay for £100 cheaper.. Ive since heard that Japspeed are shit. I also have the choice of HKS or any others... Can you give me some advice please...! Thanks <_<

ive never heard of a decat cracking, it's normally the exhaust manifolds that crack first. depends what kind of sound you want aswell. The HKS silent hi-power offers a quieter exhaust note, unlike most others. Have you not considered having a quote for a custom exhaust? then you can have it exactly how you want it, for a lot cheaper.

Hope this helps, Joe.

my bro basically said everything on RSR (fishy) and yes japspeed stuff is pap and made out of poor quality materials. I also wouldnt get a custom one/powerflow one, the amount of screw ups that have come out of thered is rediculuous....I would get either the HKS if you want a quietish exhaust, or a Blitz Nur-Spec / 5Zigen / Apexi / Trust if you want something louder.

Yeah, i said custom, not powerflow. lol. Although i suppose it does depend on where you go. WEPR do a good quality catback system for the ep82. Good luck in finding an exhaust. Get some pics up when you have it sorted.

Joe.