Any of you go to "Ten Of The Best 7?"

yeah it was awsum! olly clark was mad in his time attack scoob on the track! cant belive how fast it was!! and that crappy lookin corsa which looked like it had wheel trims on runnin like low 13s i think!

great event! got well sun burnt, sum nice cars!

Just had a chat with him today. He said he turned the boost down to produce around 500bhp for the day as 700bhp was just too much.

And he actually came first overall, the Tigra beat him by .5 second but that was only on the shoot out.

Had a good look around the car too, fecking immense. Fibreglass doors and bonnet, perspex windows, plastic seats etc bloody mad!!

I was supposed to be there on the japnortheast stand but i ended up on an all day session saturday and didn't get home till 03.00 was supposed to be leaving at 06.30 but realised i was way too pissed to drive lol, my old white gt that i rebuilt was there now with white alloys.

i went also, that silver toms bumpered GT up there ^^^ is a mate of mine aswell (sigma on tgtt)

that blue tigra is speckys and its a monster :p

was a good day all be it abit too hot

yer i always see him round doncaster, gorgeous looking GT :p