Hello From Me And My Soon To Be 1.3 CD

Hi I've Signed Up Here Because Next Weekend I Am Picking Up A Starlet 1.3 CD And Can't Wait :p

Here Are Some Pics Taken From My Brothers Friends Account (The Car Belongs To His Dad Now Though As The Pics Were Taken In 2004 But Its Virtually How It Looks Now) On The Toyota Owners Club Forum

rimg0038sized1cv7.jpg

rearjx8.gif

Mods Are:

Full Cat Back Powerflow Exhaust With 3.5" Twin Tailpipes

16" BK Racing Alloys

Clear Side Repeaters

Clear Indicator Lenses

Sony CD Headunit

4" JBL Front Speakers

Pioneer 12" 800w Sub

Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm & Immobiliser

Its Fully Taxed And MOT'd Until Next Year. With 4 New Tyres As Of April. 60k Miles. All For £850 :p

Welcome.....sorry to critisize but he should have took the bump strips off instead of just painting over em...also not a big fan of 16" wheels on starbos each to there own would love to see where you go with it next.........induction? 4EFTE? spill the beans

not sure what happened with the bump strips, i think the previous owner did that. As for the wheels, im eventually gonna put some better ones on it so anybody after some cheap wheels, PM me next week!

to begin with im going to get some ICE sorted then some slight tuning such as air filter etc (after all, this car will just be my little chuckaround for 12 months)

If i have the balls though, i've always fancied making a Glanza replica complete with 4EFTE and a TD04 turbo but i'll cross that hurdle when i get to it :p

Yum Yum.....sounds decent...not all clued up on my turbo knowledge but i assume its something good. as for the ice i just overhauled mine, be conservative i have alot of plastic rattles which i need to sort out!!

i'm just going to copy what my brother did with the ice in his Citroen C2 GT, 1 sub in middle, amps on either side and a carpeted shelf me and my dad will make with speakers on that spans across the boot and rests on the sub box, with some nice little neons underneath lighting up the amps :p

i just put a sub,amp,4" speakers under the dash, 8" speakers under the grilles on the shelf so its semi stelth mode and upgraded the hu...all by myself! spent about £210

crafty bugger! :p all used parts im presuming? if not you need to tell me your secret :p

P.S to anybody who knows, are Glanza spec headlights and bodykits straight swaps with the UK models?

nope brand new parts bud...well hu was a freebie off a family member.

got a sub and amp package from halfrauds was ment to be £190 but i scanked the guy and got him to give me the online price for £120...it was vibe by the way

speakers i got as a set for £90...infinity ones

fitting i did myself so saved approx £200 i guess???

Welcome to UKSC :p

LOL at toyotaownersclub, most of us started from over at that forum until they kicked us out and banned us from that forum because Enzo started up this forum. That's past history :p

Excited for you in getting a starbo :p

Enjoy your stay

hi, like the car your getting id buy your wheels off ya .. if i had money or even a car to put them on lol

i'll try get some better pics of the wheels up for you

Edit:

these are the alloys brand new on a close up

bk_racing_238.jpg

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...=814&CID=86

and thats the actual wheels (crap quality) i'll inspect them properly next week :p

fair enuff, id buy them if i cud get the money but ive just left school and looking for a job till i start colege so might just wait around till ive got a car. if ive got the money wen u sell them id probs buy them off ya

n they look good in pic uv put on ere

Went out this afternoon and saw 2 Saxo VTR's, were f***ing horrible and both were £1000

then went round to brothers friends house and saw the Starbo and was taken out in it by his dad, bloody loved it, especially the deafening twin pipes :p now my mind is 100% and he is going to have it polished up for me either next weekend or the weekend after then im going to get it home and give the engine and its belly a good scrub :p