na the arguments over.

she's gonna prove us right or wrong soon all going well.

(and yes i would like you to prove me wrong, nothing wrong with havin a beastie GT!) :p

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confirm before hand that they will give your a bhp @ wheels against rpm and a torque against rpm graph otherwise seriously dont bother going.

(if they say we do bhp @ fly graph but no bhp @ wheels walk away too! i've heard of rollers that do that and they just as bad cus you cant get fly without the wheels so somethings dodgy therr. WHP is what you need)  :p

and if you dont have dick what do you have? can you show us?  :p  :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went with a load of people last time, about 20 people and most of them did get a graph with RPM and torque on them... Dunno why i didn't though :(

I dont understand how it all works?! :p:) (blonde) Lol....

But the lads i went with all saw it and non of them questioned it until about a week after!

And NO! I wont be showing you anything! Use your imagination! :p

x x

ok using my imagination now................. :p:p:p

:(:p:p:p:D:)B)

so where you taking it to next time?

gotta remember not many people know what theyre looking for, they just wanna see big power and it makes them happy, certain companies know this. i've seen rolling roads read rediculosly (i cant spell) over and some stupidly under too! only way you can really do it is get a few done at different places and get an average. just make sure you get the right graphs from them though.

edit-

here's an example. 2 rolling road graphs for my car. look at the difference both are WHP and torque - (hence y i say about 200@ wheels)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/hor...cars/gtpwr1.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/hornet36/cars/rr1.jpg

Its going to the same place again... Awesome! My mates fella's organising it.

The guy did explain to me why i didn't get a torque reading last time but, even though i was listening, i didn't understand what he was going on about so i just smiled and nodded, said thanks and was on my way!!!! :p

If i dont get one again then i'll get him to explain why, this time into my phone which will be recording his every word! And, hopefully some one else will get it!

:p:)

And, stop being rude ben _ j !!!!! :(

x x

wat do you mean rude?

(my imagination says you shave)

kylfax... according to that going from 17psi to 19psi adds 100bhp?? there's gotta be more to there cars than shown... also look at 7th on that board. look at is 1/4 time compared tot he others! RAPIDO! with way less power but it runs 20psi!

wat do you mean rude?

kylfax... according to that going from 17psi to 19psi adds 100bhp?? there's gotta be more to there cars than shown... also look at 7th on that board. look at is 1/4 time compared tot he others! RAPIDO! with way less power but it runs 20psi!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you have to question everything??? :p

(stop thinking about it !!!! You'll never know so you might aswell stop now :p )

if they say we do bhp @ fly graph but no bhp @ wheels walk away too! i've heard of rollers that do that and they just as bad cus you cant get fly without the wheels so somethings dodgy therr. WHP is what you need

Rolling roads by design can only work out whp!! To get flywheel horsepower these places use a calculation to "estimate" fly HP. So if they say they can't give you whp there must be something wrong

To get fly HP you need to take the engine out completely and dyno it with any transmission etc. (but to be honest whp is the only useful thing to know anyway in my opinion)

wat do you mean rude?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you think those guys run on the same setup? Nr. 7 could be an more experience driver then nr. 4. Nr. 7 could have some better tires or an LSD.

I looked a bit on nr. 1 setup...

381HP @ 21psi (with Nitrous)

363HP @ 28psi (NO NITROUS)

Basis engine is an 5E-FTE Hybrid

With a GT28 Turbo, rated for 480 hp.

Vehicles having a red text have used either non pump fuels or nitrous oxide. Only one haven't used NOS or non pump fuel, and thats nr 4...

Hehe yep... 1/4 times is not about BHP in the engine, but how the car is setup and how the driver is. Aggressive drivers is mosty some of the worst drivers!!! ( If they get a car there is way over powered!)

• 2 weeks later...