Which FMIC fits without having to chop the bumper on a 96 glanza?

Alright giuys aint been on in a while, wrking 60 odd hours a week, 6 days a week at the moment and was away to tenerife for almost 2 weeks there so not been around hope everyone is sound. just wondering if anyone can recommend a good FMIC that will fit a glanza 96 with the 96 front bumper? I dont want to chop the bumper up as i cant be bothered with the roughness it leaves and cant afford to get it all blended and plastic welded.

Was looking at those HDI intercoolers they look the nuts but on the 96 bumper it doesnt fit without chopping :lol:

Any ideas guys? Also does anyone know where i could get an ARC top mount ?

Cheers

Monty

I have a front mount intercooler sitting at home, and I have been told it will fit without having to chop up my bumper. I should imagine any slim line FMIC will be fine.

Although that can then make a difference to the job the FMIC does. Might not work as well.

do the cutting yourself then get a bodyshop to paint and smooth it all down for you. Thats what i did and it only cost me 100 quid which is for the bumper fully resprayed and smoothed. BARGAIN!