My car has been fine but the other day i got my decat fitted and i was giving it a bit of a blast, i came up to a roundabout and as i slowed down a small cloud of white smoke came past me from behind my car so took it carefully till i got home then i noticed little wisps of blue smoke from my exhaust so i gave it a bit of a rev and there was blue smoke coming out as i reved it up high.

i have been driving it really carefully since and it doesn't seem to happen, it only happened when the engine was warmed up and pushed a bit.

so blue smoke from my experience means oil seals? or oil getting burnt somewhere i think. i herd fitting a decat can cause the oil seals to go

if my turbo is on it's way out how long will it last before i have to get it sorted?

once you just fitted a decat it can smoke after for a little while just burning the shite off inside it..

i imagined it would smoke a little as it's burning of the excess bondo, oil etc but just worried that my turbo is going... so blue smoke nothing to worry about unless i am making a small fog patch behind me lol?

if your worried about turbo seals...if its the seals on the intake side it will spit oil out of the bov..it its exhaust side..you'll have loads of oil round the back of the wastegate..

ok thanks for the info i will keep an eye out nd have a poke around, there is a bit of oil around the bov exit but i didnt buy it new.

its not unusual to have oil in the intake tract and on the bov. so if you see some, dont worry.

its only if its like, dripping out.

that much oil will blow alot of bluwe smoke anyway B)

ok lol thanks for the help, i will just watch it nd hope it all lasts till i go hybrid eventualy