Turbo Dave [Issue Solved]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dave wen advertising the car and wen i was there buying it you never mentioned once about an engine change, so i dont really know what to think

Not being funny but I have seen the car and its a disgrace to sell that to anyone!

Within 10 minutes of walking round it I had noticed many things wrong/bodged, really nasty. I cannot believe that someone that "knows" so much bout these cars, sells many and sells turbo's, could not possibly know. Its so obvious.

I really feel for you daryl :rolleyes:

im not sure what to think at the moment, at the beginning where dave posted first made it seem easily known he had no idea, but now i have read that Daryl wasnt told about the new engine, told any other details about the engine and all the cable ties... not sure what the outlook is nor who to believe

from what i can see though is Daryl bought a car he wanted to cherish, and is now pretty much gutted and helpless. feel for you mate, i really do

A car trader is a person who regularly buys and sells cars for purposes other than their own personal use. They do not have to own a company or trade from a forecourt or garage - in fact any person who regularly sells cars through classified advertisements in a newspaper or magazine (or even through a card placed in a newsagent's window) may be classed as a car 'trader' in law.

you dont need to be registered mate

yer i no wot u mean dave, but the site says, a car trader is someone who buys and sells cars for purposes other than there own use and on tgtt if you look at his threads he has sold a fair few motors

yes but paul if you check tgtt dave has sold more cars in a short amount of time then ive had days work, so reading what it says about traders he is one

Would you care to enlighten me on what cars I have been selling I cant seem to think of more than your one, my mates black GT which he wasn't on the site to advertise and my White GT which is parked outside.

Number 1 is my white GT which I haven't sold, The Glanza is number 2 & 6, 4 is my mates GT which I listed for him, number 5 is my partners Starlet, and number 3 is Neils Glanza on this site which I listed for him on TGGT as he wasn't a member.

I hardly call 2 cars selling loads of cars.

There were a few little things on the Glanza which could have done with some tidying up but there was nothing dangerous wrong with it and the cheap price reflected the tidying it needed, your not going to get a 12 year old car which has nothing wrong with it and looking as if it has just came off the production line.

Saying you didn't have my phone number to ring which we could have then sorted this out by me helping out with the costs my number is in every for sale ad you listed.

Also remember it was over 2 months ago when you bought the car in which time I have heard nothing from you until you made this thread.

There were a few little things on the Glanza which could have done with some tidying up but there was nothing dangerous wrong with it and the cheap price reflected the tidying it needed, your not going to get a 12 year old car which has nothing wrong with it and looking as if it has just came off the production line.

Saying you didn't have my phone number to ring which we could have then sorted this out by me helping out with the costs my number is in every for sale ad you listed.

Also remember it was over 2 months ago when you bought the car in which time I have heard nothing from you until you made this thread.

ah, i really think that this has had a decent "Airing" shall we say. would it not be best to calm down and give dave a ring mate?

if it has been 2 months i think dave can at least have the right to be alittle taken by surprise! so im sure dave isnt a decent fella, try and sort something out offline or via pm mate,

attempting to ruin his reputation is what might seem like the greatest thing on earth right now, but i will make getting this problem sorted so that both parties are HAPPY/SATISFIED impossible.

Phil

This is the last post I will be putting on the topic as I have said everything I can say.

Although I don't like the way you have gone about this for obvious reasons and due to the fact I knew nothing about the light area. I still want to help you because that is the type of guy I am, you have my number, ring me tomorrow and we will discuss me helping out with the costs of fixing of the light area.

Dave.

i think dave has reacted well to this, good on him for that, he is under no obligation to help fix that car as long as it would pass an mot, so in my opinion your lucky to have his help and i think that should be recognised.

still not sure how the bottle was held on with cable ties, had to see that...