Cracked ZEP fender, ruined carbon lip with matching scuff on bumper

Dented door, two dents in quarter panel behind it

and brand new Toyo with a bulge in it, oh and rusty engine ^^

Medium hoody for me :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea I have a nice engine knock (big ends) when you 1st start it ;)

Oh and the car hasnt been cleaned for 2 weeks, wa going to clean it before I come up but might not bother now :p

This is my "I-wish-I-could-go-but-I-can't-so-you-get-this-instead" entry into the TC Comp.

4a6e79d9-e524-4ee6-986c-31491a19657.jpg

Learning to drift in a smashed Silvia. Origin Labs front bumper got ripped of on a previous corner, I couldn't be arsed to stop and cable-tie it back on.

Obvious that I'm going to win, so XL hoody please, kthxbai.

XL? you fat cunt.

its probably going to be a medium one, as you're all about 12 so it should suit everyone ^;

if you shack up with a bird, no, if you shack up with a random bloke, then perhaps. if its a child, then you're a winner already, and will need the hoodie as a disguise ^;

OK I got 5l of oil to put it as theres none in there, I will bring the car to JAE with no oil in it and the un opened gallon of oil :p

And I will drill a hole through the o/s ZEP wing and cable tie the bumper back on ;)

Oh and I have 3 bolts in my steering wheel, well 4 but the threads are fucked on the one ^^

if you're buff then you arent tc. if you've lost an arm because you got attacked by some sort of mutant fish creature (perhaps a cross between an aardvark and a west indian manitee), then you may possibly be slightly tc.

who knows.

also, as soon as i have confirmation of designs (tomorrow) i will post up pics of the prize. it should be mint.

we MAY have them for JAE, we may not, i don't know yet, we've paid stupid amounts of money (had to order a minimum amount) to get them so im hoping they can rush them through. If we do have them, score, if not, no tears, we'll just post it out to the winner ;)

Bribes may also work, such as drugs, alcohol, hard cash or hookers. If you bring your girlfriend along and offer her for pies, that 'may' help sway our decision. No promise however.

if you're buff then you arent tc. if you've lost an arm because you got attacked by some sort of mutant fish creature (perhaps a cross between an aardvark and a west indian manitee), then you may possibly be slightly tc.

who knows.

also, as soon as i have confirmation of designs (tomorrow) i will post up pics of the prize. it should be mint.

we MAY have them for JAE, we may not, i don't know yet, we've paid stupid amounts of money (had to order a minimum amount) to get them so im hoping they can rush them through. If we do have them, score, if not, no tears, we'll just post it out to the winner :D

Bribes may also work, such as drugs, alcohol, hard cash or hookers. If you bring your girlfriend along and offer her for pies, that 'may' help sway our decision. No promise however.

I'm bringing my Girlfriend down - she's called mark and he's a filthy bastard. He likes to get flung about like a wet tracksuit. He'll open your eyes to a thing or two. I'd need to haggle for atleast 2 Hoodies for the Mark Kennedy experience.

Deal?x