61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although being female makes a huge difference. Evo 3's are no go though, I couldnt get insured for less that £2500 on one!

Shit! You pay that much!!

yep im getting totaly screwed becuase of the previous company decided not to insure me for 700 because they recon that i didnt tell them it was a turbo. which i clearly stated several times. and after that the only company that would insure me wanted 1500 + a cat 1 alarm. so i cant wait for it to go down <_<

Speedfreak -

if i could get insured for 1500 ide be on it like a rash <_< i pay 1300 now the only reason i didnt get an evo 4 when i got glanza is because they wanted 2000(ish) i got an upfront quote, when im 21 and providing i have no accidents with 2 years ncb they want what im payin on the glanza (1300)

hence me wanting one :D although i may get one next year when im 20 in pay a little more on insurance