Possible Glanza V Strip Down...

Hey Chaps,

Looks like I may not be selling my Glanza in Time for the arrival of the New Car B)

I may have to resort to the final option and break the car up for Spares ;)

Just Enquiring Interest on who may want what etc

Car is in Mint Condition, apart from one faded Headlight and Minor tear in Drivers Seat. Other than that everything is good on the car.

As my Sig says if it don't sell by Friday I'm ripping her apart for all to scavenge over. First Come First Serve, Big Parts will have to be collected. Postage on most of it will be available etc :p

Its a 1996 Glanza V with almost 70,000 miles. Drives Superb and will be a shame to Destroy B)

Check Out the For Sale Thread for further Details

LowRed

Interested in full dash at the right price.

Damn B)

Mate like I said in the text I will have the rear bumper for definite and if you still got the majority of the engine when I got the funds then I will have it aswell B)

GLANZA LOVE- It has Tein coilovers, the lowest model ones think they might be called Tein Basic's, they are comfy for coilys ;)

Thanks for the all the interest Chaps :D

Looks like I will be breaking up the Glanza for Parts very soon as I have had no real interest in the Whole Car :D

Will make a note of who has requested bits etc, shall start a new Thread end of the week to write a list of who wants what.

Happy Hunting Chaps everything on this car is in excellent condition, anything not will be discounted accordingly :D