New Trafford centre meet

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having said that it was REALLY busy last sat when i went to pic some1 up couldnt even get in but sunday was ok

erm my old work place on ancoats had a massive car park upper and lower ill try n see if its locked if not that would be a wicked area to meet....

JUST realised i wont be going past ancoats on the way home to manchester so if anyone goes past the place its called ILVA opposite toys r us just have a quick look im sure there is no chain etc so there is a 99% chance we could use it...or we could just cut the chain ftw!

i hope so! what u drivin?

Be a 96 Silver Glanza V..finally got it on my drive this afternoon.

just wanna confirm, the meet is now on the 8th November as opposed to the origional 1st?

and have you advatised the meet on toyotagtturbo.com ? if not get it up

hmm should be able to make this for definate then

it got closed down so its just a 2 level car park sitting there day n night.....not been passed in ages not sure whats going on with it but when we used to close up they used to leave cones there at night so no1 parked there now its closed not sure what they close the entrances off with?

would be ideal if some1 could just go past ancoats n see whats cracking if there is a chain etc or not

anyone willing to check my site out? if not idrees can work his magic n hopefully every1 will be willing to convoy down

And behave we will, there are no chavs amongst us..... ;)

"ACT A FOOL".....Lmao!!!!!

alreet mate, sorry i was out last night. yeah if we cant find anywhere then huddersfield sounds good to me because we got quite a bit turn out last time! on one condition thought................ you bring yours :D haha