Please photoshop my wheels!!! ;b

Hi All

I never thought it would happen but yea I finally kerbed my alloys, well only a little anyways.

I don't really want to travel far to get them refurbed and I found the same place that done my tte spoiler can do my wheels too. £50 beans to get 1 wheel refurbed and £150 for 4 + any colour under the sun which is very tempting.

Before you ask the damge is to the front passenger side and it is not that bad really but I want to get it fixed for peace of mind.

It would be terrific is someone could photoshop the colour of my alloys to matt black, white and pearl white if poss or any other colour they can recommend and blank out the centre cap emblem as that will have to go unless you think it should stay silver.

Check out the original pic, you will see they can look quite nice ;b

I know my wheels don't look great from afar but when you see them close up they do put other 5 spoke non jap alloys to shame.

@Enzo you said you liked my rims before so what colour scheme do you think bro and think its worth doin? These guys are coachworks but they can get the job done!

I look forward to seein sum works of art and helpful replies and advice soon!

I am looking to get this done next week! Soz for the old pics but its the best I can do for that angle. Bump strips are already off and clear and front indicators.

Cheers

Peace All

Joz

And not a very convincing white:

jozwhite1vr.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good effort lobo mate but do lad a favour and slam it for him aswell!!!!!

I have neva seen a starlet that high before.................Eva!!!!!! :p

Sparky

Thanks Lobo

Nicely done.

I would like to see a more convincing white as you say ;b

And yes Sparky I may have the highest starlet of them all lol.

Thats why Im shoppin around for suspension too.

I think the last pic looks class, cheers for slammin it bro.

Can't thank you enough.

Gives me a much better picture of what I want done If I decide to do all 4!

Any other recommendations or colours would be awesome, red??? :p

I am swaying towards the white but if it looks naff plz say so ;b

Peace Out

Joz

And yes Sparky I may have the highest starlet of them all lol.

Thats why Im shoppin around for suspension too.

I think the last pic looks class, cheers for slammin it bro.

Slamming a car makes the most difference of anything i think and looks awesum in that pic

@Joz, if you kept the black strips on i would say go 4 black but turn it into a rally slag and slam it on white wheels!!! (like prangers!!)

Im getting these on the weekend but they will eitha be for winter or track use as im also getting a set of Rotas!!!!

Sparky

Hey

I still need a few more ideas that anyone can come up with ;b

Its a shame she is not already slammed...

I am still thinking just to get the damaged one refurbed because it has to be repaired anyway...

Peace Out

Joz

Hey Lobo :p

Its just more cost effective to get the whole lot done at once seein as gettin 1 refurbed will cost 50 beans and 150 to do the whole lot in any colour.

It don't feel good drivin around with a kerbed rim but I see your point, it will probably happen again and its not worth gettin done til its time to sell up If I do but the damage may seep further into the alloy over time?

What I meant was IF I decide to get new rims, not definite ;b

I really think these rims really suit the car so just wanted the damaged one fixed for peace of mind because I really want to keep them nice for as long as I can.

Thanks for the chops anyway ;b i would still like to see a more convincing white, any chance Lobo mate? :p

Peace Out B)

Joz