Jap Show Finale 2008

Looked out my windows this morning and thought, f*** that.

Went down yesterday though and had a pretty good day, my cousin ran his Supra on the strip, and saw a nice White EP82 running in the 13's.

HRF Spoiler..Toms Front? and bloody loud?!...

i also looked out the window and thought screw it aswell..i wonder if any action did happen..

I looked out my window and moronically hoped the weather would improve, it didn't.

I got there and saw about a hundred evo's/skylines/silvias all leaving. Knew from then on it was off, but figured that since the strip was a big part of the day and it'd been rained off that they might lower the ticket prices. Sadly they wouldn't, I'm not paying £15 odd for sitting in a wet stand, seeing a bit of wet drifting, a wet BMX show and a wet handling track.

Figured I'd cut my losses with the petrol and realise that next time I see it hammering down to stay at home.

Lesson learnt!

HAHA got there yesterday about 4-5 heard a few cars go up the strip then when i had my tent up it pissed down so no track action.

Got seriously drunk and wet on the night lol

Got up this morning wet trainers and jacket which i had to put back on and brave the weather, got on the tgtt.com stand then went for a walk around the other stands. Come back to find tgtt.com stand got alot bigger as i was the 5th car on there. Went to the cafe to try an dry off and had some breakfast, went back to the stand to find most had gone. So we decided to go home but we thought weather could get better so went to wellingborough town and walked around the shopping centre.

Then went back to Pod to find it soooo dead everywhere so watched wet drifting and wet bike show.

Then we went home about 4-5 seen a civic half in a field and a scooby had run into the back of a security car/van not sure which, just heard the security vehicle slammed his brakes on or something.

Pics to sum up:

DSC01297.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

Lee, pretty sure you flashed me as I was going towards the pod? Near where that Civic had lost it.

Also, CraGle, I think you were around the gate at the same time I was?

I'm bloody glad I didn't camp, sounds awful!

HAHA maybe i flashed everyone in a starlet.

Was so crap this morning trying to get off the camping spinning through the bloody mud, thinking how bad my advans and bodywork was going to be for the clubstand.

HAHA maybe i flashed everyone.

Was so crap this morning trying to get off the camping spinning through the bloody mud, thinking how bad my advans and bodywork was going to be for the clubstand.

I was sure I recognised the number plate then you flashed and I saw the blue lip, so I think it must've been!

Must of seen about 6/7 Glanzas and 2/3 EP82's while I was parked up at the entrance.