Fujitsubo Legalis R Exhaust

lol.. yea its 1 of the nicest exhausts ive heard.. had a custom full stainless on my mk2 golf and it was just silly loud.. whereas this is just a sweet lil note.. Not like your usual Cherry bomb on your corsa's n nova's :)

I had 1 one on mine but the baffles rattled loose in the centre box so swapped it for a stupidly loud apexi 1! :)

i had that happened to me to

was it an n1

that by far my favorit exhuast the n1, makes a nice zingy sound. luv it

There are specific models for each chassis mate, EP91 and EP82.

These also come in turbo and non turbo form so if you ordered or bought a non turbo one you'd be sorted.

The difference is in the backbox hangers, thats all for the na models.

Also as stated above these can only be bought from Fujitsubo direct, or bought in the yahoo auctions either new or if you are extremely lucky 2nd hand.

As with any aftermarket na system they are quite expensive but you certainly get what you pay for.

Joz

Cats out the bag :D

Mine is for an EP82 na but all I have to do is adjust the backbox hangers.

I own an EP91 but I couldnt miss getting a full system 2nd hand on the yahoo japan auctions as it was as new.

Thanks Rick :D

Joz

According to somewhere on that fujitsubo site i did see what i think was the price. I converted it from Yen to GBP and it worked out about £430 ish quid for a full system.. That aint bad.. But the main cost would be the importing it etc :D.. Glad ive got 1 now :D