• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this morning I changed my headlights..

Before

01032009577.jpg

During

01032009578.jpg

After

01032009579.jpg

And i must say thats a big improvement..and for those who are thinking of doing it its really easy and i've never had any experience of doing this sort of thing

Thanks mate..you can also see on the top pic of the headlights theres some black "goo" on it on the left

when the car was repaired the numpty stuck the headlights on with that because they were broke :harhar: :rolleyes:

Well got home from work to 2 things..my indicator clip from Sheekey which now means i can get my eyebrows on :D

and this from Jonnyrad;

12032009601.jpg

Already got the bracket in the car so just need the screw so cant wait to get this fitted

• 2 weeks later...

Well been busy the past couple of days

Managed to get hold of sum Toyota number plate surrounds (not sure if the genuine toyota items but i think they will look good)

0160_1.jpg

Also been and picked up a JAM style body kit from Shorty Phil (thanks again mate :thumbsup:)

28032009608.jpg

28032009610.jpg

28032009609.jpg

Looking to get this fitted later on in the year..got some other parts i want 2 get together first though :rolleyes:

Blank din panel installed..looks so much better now :p will upload some pics tomorrow

Just looking on ebay at some Silver coated indicator bulbs as suggested and a new gearstick and handbrake gaiter